Better IT Data Planning Architecture - for CRM, marketing, finance, & GDPR functions
Service Design Experts - Improving Business and Charity IT Processes and Data Management
Using our new Optimiser4 service, we help you quickly fix structural problems with your IT systems and data handling processes. But where do you start?
Would you like your processes to be mapped out better and documented? Have you inherited and find yourself managing a jigsaw of old systems? Is there an integrated plan? Do you need better access to data sources to improve the intelligence available to your executives? Perhaps you have concerns about some or all of these: -
- a failing CRM system
- GDPR and data breaches,
- sub-standard customer service levels
- poor marketing and communications operation
- your on-line shopping service having poor analytics
- coordination of reporting of financial matters
- buying another system in haste
- having to re-assess your Cyber Security
Many mid-size businesses and charities have limited IT resources, and so we offer an intelligent and supportive approach to IT managers and Chief Information Officers. Just a short scoping exercise can identify your main priority issues. We use a leading-edge cloud based on-line planning tool to help you prioritise. This runs on a AWS hosted service in Dublin, all data being within EU GDPR rules. Being information aggregation experts, we can help you use new services such as AWS Data Exchange and others to help your operation plan and access the intelligence it needs. Our services require no major up-front payments, just our fee costs for our time.
We will instigate a Process Change Service and provide an Information Action Blueprint.
We can then be invited to lead a programme of change using our on-line planning tools and data integration techniques, or we can help your IT department continue to manage these new processes independently, with DataWise Intelligence experts on hand only when needed.
Contact us for more details. Ask for a demonstration of our approach.
6th June 2019 Statement from Elizabeth Denham, The UK Information Commissioner - " For those who do not take this responsibility seriously or those who break the law, we will act swiftly and effectively. Many of the investigations launched with our new powers are now nearing completion and we expect outcomes soon, demonstrating the actions my office is willing and able to take to protect the public."
We help today’s IT leaders plan, de-risk and take action in key areas:
- Where IT in smaller businesses have a few staff, we create a new company-wide IT service planning portal
- We help you stay compliant using our embedded EU GDPR and PECR rules giving you a GDPR evidence e-manual
- We look at your people and teams, departments, agencies - how data flows and is shared - optimising IT operations
- We seek to understand your business model, and help plan how to source data and build better intelligence
How? Through on-site short workshops, meeting with your Executives, we help you:-
- Spot opportunities for your PEOPLE to improve teamwork and outcomes
- Document, map and untangle the evolving cobwebs of PROCESSES
- Make sure that cloud, on-premise, mobile and telemetry TECHNOLOGIES allow you maximise the use of data
- Use of all your DATA, stay within the latest GDPR, PECR, CYBER and IASME guidelines
- Gather and adapt new data sources using elements of the new AWS Data Exchange services
- Design and develop BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE DASHBOARDS, visualising markets, sales, costs and KPIs
As an IT manager or Chief Information Officer, if you need extra help and have limited resources, we will start to engage with your teams by running short on-site workshops to help you create a new plan for your ongoing systems workload.
Ask for a quick on-line demonstration of our planning approach and service.
Optimiser4 cloud based planning portal - some platform examples where small IT departments bring us in for short term help, and then manage themselves.
1.To make your CRM investments work better, before trying new systems ?
2.To help stay compliant and secure - EU GDPR and PECR rules, IASME standards ?
3. To make mergers and partnerships work better, with legitimate sharing of data ?
4.To source good data and build better intelligence for marketing and finance ?
5.To help with contract management and bids by using data to measure impact ?
N.B: Our Philanthropic Contributions - for Citizens, Communities and Charities.
Meet the Team
Vision, Team Building and Market knowledge. Business Process Analyses, Data Flows and GDPR. Information source identification. Business Strategy. Database design and build with Cloud and easy to use Front End web service provisioning.
Our multi-disciplinary team is able to quickly understand, analyse and map out business processes, help you align these against your current software tools including Cloud and mobile apps, and review how people in each different department operate and work together. We design and implement on-line flow charts and displays of your processes needed to remain compliant.
CHARITY OR BUSINESS, WE ARE HERE TO HELP – CALL OUR TEAM OF EXPERIENCED PROFESSIONALS
Optimiser4 - one integrated planning system for your organisation
- Use our secure cloud framework for your systems and data planning, an exciting new tool
- This runs on our secure AWS Dublin host within EU GDPR privacy controls
- Use this cloud based 'visualisation service' to map processes and train new or existing staff.
- Be better prepared for any ICO investigations, and if you have a data breach, have evidence to hand.
- Plan for better intelligence, and with our help assess the new AWS Data Exchange service
- Ask for a demonstration and discussion with our teams
Our Optimiser4 service has been designed to provide you with a new simple-to-use, integrated, online visualisation and documentation approach which brings all your departments' needs together in one place.
We can help you complete and maintain this important work and ensure it remains well managed: a hugely valuable approach for smaller IT departments to enable them to offer more professional services to all their user departments.
You can call us on 0208 938 3545 or use the contact form below.