An Experienced and Trusted Team. We help you get your People, Processes, Technology, Information Management and Business Intelligence in top condition.
For small or large businesses, or charities : a different approach with marketing, finance, IT, data and GDPR legal skills in one place.
Business, Charity or Community Project Leader?
Do you have concerns about your planning, intelligence insights, reporting, marketing, and data controls under GDPR?
Companies, charities and local councils with less than 100 people (staff, subcontractors and volunteers), and maybe only a few 100 or a few thousand customers, beneficiaries or citizens to serve, can often have serious collaboration, planning, data control, marketing list and database management problems. Marketing agencies and software service providers can also sometimes struggle to acquire the right market intelligence and insights for their own target sectors. Web trading businesses using a mix of Amazon, Shopify, E-Bay, Infusionsoft or other similar services in parallel, and doing accounts using Xero or Sage, can have difficult data integration issues which inhibit getting fast business insights. In all of the above groups, IT resources with knowledge of Business Intelligence can be scarce.
If you fit in one of these categories, do you have these reflections?
Are we collaborating in our market and community, and are we gathering and sharing intelligence?
Are we using data efficiently, for market planning, cost control, fund raising or serving our community?
Does our existing team have the in-depth business insight and reporting they need? Can I get help?
Are we able to stay within GDPR guidelines, avoid breaches, and keep new staff trained to follow procedures?
6th June 2019 Statement from Elizabeth Denham, The UK Information Commissioner - " For those who do not take this responsibility seriously or those who break the law, we will act swiftly and effectively. Many of the investigations launched with our new powers are now nearing completion and we expect outcomes soon, demonstrating the actions my office is willing and able to take to protect the public."
Do you worry about your lack of time or resources to manage day-to-day operations, whilst being able to respond to your management colleagues' Business Intelligence needs? Or about Cyber Essentials and standards such as IASME?
Are you finding time to manage, map and control the data held in your Cloud, On-premise, and Mobile systems?
Are your current software and service suppliers performing to help you get the Business Insight your colleagues need ?
Have you a Cyber Essentials accreditation yet to help avoid GDPR or PECR type data breaches?
Are you facing a merger or acquisition, with complex data integration and business intelligence problems ahead?
Can you manage operations whilst getting marketing or finance directors business information on markets, sales and costs?
Given any of these problem situations, we will engage with your teams by issuing Questionnaire Assessments and running short on-site workshops to
- complement you own resources and help you fully assess what you still need to do and to face and minimise this ongoing workload; we can help quickly - and at reasonable cost. We map out your processes, classify what your people and departments are doing with your data, and suggest improvements to eliminate risk. (Phase 2 of GDPR is seeing major enforcements and a range of fines imposed, so there is no room for complacency).We can also introduce you to leading Cyber Essentials specialists
- help you think outside the box about what data you do need, how you might acquire and use intelligence better - checking at all times that you have a 'Privacy by Design' approach, a Legitimate Interest and can stay within every aspect of the GDPR and PECR rules. Businesses and charities still need to market, but to use data, whether B2C or B2B, legally.
Finally, we have access to a superb team who can understand your objectives and essential key performance indicators, scan the 'open data' world, help aggregate and integrate this with your internal data, create one-off data models and build SQL databases, so you can run them on UK based cloud services. At all times we help you and your marketing agencies, using our legal and data regulatory knowledge, follow guidelines to adhere to GDPR and PECR regulations, hence minimising risks of breaking current regulations but maximising potential. Then within this legal framework, we can also design and deliver subscription Business Intelligence interfaces and Dashboards on a pay as you go basis; and usually no capital equipment costs at all.
Visualise what is happening
- We now have a new low cost ‘Optimiser4' easy-to-use checklist assessment service to help any business, charity or community project service leader, and their IT Managers, do a fresh and complete review of progress under GDPR.
- Backed up by a low cost on-line portal service which can help build visual flow diagrams of departmental activities, data flows, GDPR references whilst assisting with ongoing staff training; becoming a powerful reference e-manual.
- Showing evidence (for any ICO investigation) of your efforts at compliance. Our new service helps you compile your diverse activities for presentation - without the need for paper manuals alone.
This covers not just data BUT also
- How your business processes, marketing resources and community services are working
- What technology is or is not under your control, and what should be done
- What your new and existing staff are doing to follow procedural guidelines around handling sensitive data
- How, where and why your data is being used and exchanged.
We also offer an on-line tracking and visualisation service which can help you display the key GDPR rules for cross checking (and for new staff training) and build an E-Evidence portal for any GDPR type inspection - an insurance against failure with your data. We can introduce you to Cyber Essentials specialists, if needed.
Our short investigations leave you with a more easily sustainable set of business processes, mapped out to help IT managers assess changes and new systems needs.
Meet the Team
Vision, Team Building and Market knowledge. Business Process Analysis, Data Flows and GDPR. Business Strategy. Database design and build with Cloud and easy to use Front End web service provisioning.
Our multi-disciplinary team is able to quickly understand, analyse and map out business processes, help you align these against your current software tools including Cloud and mobile apps, and review how people in each different department operate and work together, enabling them to see simple flow charts and displays of your processes needed to remain compliant. We can help your finance, marketing, HR and IT people cross refer to the relevant Laws, and meanwhile refer you to specialists who check your Cyber Security Accreditation to support data compliance.
- Importantly, because we have access to class marketing and legal skills, we can help you turn any GDPR, PECR or other regulatory control headaches into an 'opportunity generator' around Client and Customer loyalty. This applies to how data is used and shared with Beneficiaries, Volunteers and Partners (such as the NHS and Local Authorities) and with Sub-Contractors within any Charity.
- Note although we can tackle one integrated flow process, our start point is simple - you can engage us for even the smallest part of your operations and we will be pleased to 'start small' at low but fair cost, and then build out with as and when you need.
CHARITY OR BUSINESS SMALL OR LARGE WE ARE HERE TO HELP – CALL OUR TEAM OF EXPERIENCED PROFESSIONALS
Use Optimiser4 to create an integrated data flow system for your organisation, with your people in mind.
- Integrate and document evidence of your existing activities under GDPR.
- Develop true customer-centric transparent communication.
- Implement accountability to demonstrate effective risk management.
- Introduce a ‘Privacy by Design’ culture into your business operations.
- Use a Cloud based visualisation service to train new or existing staff.
- Be better prepared for any ICO investigations, with all evidence to hand.
Our Optimiser4 service has been designed to provide a simple-to-use, integrated, online visualisation and documentation approach to help you complete and maintain this important work and ensure it remains well managed.
If you think you need to see our Quick Checklist Assessment, or you would like to know more detail about Optimiser4, please get in touch with us.
You can call us on 0208 938 3545 or use the contact form below.