Our Optimiser4 service has been designed to provide a simple-to-use integrated online mapping approach to help you complete this important work and its ongoing management.
- People: Who and where are the people and teams handling your critical data and operations?
- Process: How do you map out and improve your operational processes and flows? How do you show where your critical data moves through and out of your organisation?
- Technology: How do you track what systems, applications and devices your people are using, how your data relates to them, and do you yet operate to IASME cybersecurity standards?
- Information Management: Have you done a recent GDPR and gap analysis check? What can you use under data protection rules?
Use Optimiser4 to visualise your processes and data
Optimiser4 is based around a cloud-based mapping tool which enables you to record your key activities and provide evidence that you are approaching process and data management professionally and responsibly.
Process mapping is particularly relevant for private and public sector businesses and government agencies with high numbers of staff (especially social services, health, educational and charity sectors), who are exchanging very sensitive ‘special category’ data. Fundamental to our service are the following components:
- Workflow and Dataflow process maps
- Development of field-level metadata libraries for subsequent data analyses
- Re-assessment of Business Intelligence needs
- Creation of a GDPR Evidence Hub linking key policy documentation to metadata and workflows
Post COVID-19 lockdown – plan a Recovery and optimise People, Process, Technology and Information Management
Businesses may be at risk of failing, and many need to tackle core objectives of re-assessing risks and creating Recovery plans which include:
- cost reductions and developing better staff and customer-centric communication
- finding funding sources, new sales channels, or perhaps merging to avoid failure
- maintaining ‘Privacy by Design’ culture within your operations.
Compliance changes, especially in handling sensitive customer information, has already impacted the mentoring and training of staff, organisational structures, marketing strategy, and how teams share processes. Now COVID-19 is creating additional pressures requiring people to go through a Problem Discovery and Design Recovery phase.
If you think our services could be of use to your business or charity
Please contact us